Cafe Bag to fit 15" MacBook Pro?

I absolutely love the vertical design and overall look of the Cafe bags, but I have a 15" MacBook Pro. Are there any plans to produce the Cafe bag (or a similarly styled bag) big enough for the MacBook Pro anytime soon?

I would be using this at school, so I would want space to carry my computer in a laptop sleeve and a few folders and/or books. I need to buy a bag but I'm going to hold off in hopes that it might be in the works...also to avoid buying a bag that I would regret if a bigger Cafe bag came out in the future.

Thanks in advance for any info!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Someone requested something very similar in this thread. The answer is: yes, Tom's working on something like this. When will it be available? I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised it became available by the end of this year.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks so much for the reply. I had read that thread, but posted my own because I was hoping that what was in the works might be big enough to carry more than just a laptop. I look forward to the new bag and will keep an eye on the website for it!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0