Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Volunteer Moderator
    yes, indeed! josh called yesterday afternoon.

waiting patiently... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Tom made a few more pattern/design changes to the Ristretto: the design is now completed and our factory is working on the bags, though the shipping date has been pushed back to late March. If you have a backorder for the Ristretto, you should have received a call regarding this.

Thanks for the update. I guess it's now time to order!! This weekend for sure!

The Plum/Wasabi Ristretto looks awesome. I know future sizes are in the planning stages, but I have to ask: Would a version for a 17" MBP/PB be practical? It's basically exactly the bag I was looking for when I wound up buying my Super Ego (Which, don't get me wrong, I love, but it's sort of huge for a personal item at the airport), but I can't tell if the increased size necessary for a much bigger laptop would make the vertical style more impractical.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iammeiam View Post
    The Plum/Wasabi Ristretto looks awesome. I know future sizes are in the planning stages, but I have to ask: Would a version for a 17" MBP/PB be practical?
    Totally practical for those 6'8" and taller! :)

Tom will probably make a prototype of a 17" MBP Ristretto in the future to test out the proportions. But if it ends up being too long for just about anybody to carry, we won't offer it.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0