Something like a 2XL Cafe bag?

I have my 2xl Brain Cell for my HP 17" NX9420 laptop. I use this bag all the time...pretty much daily. It's just been wonderful. But there are days when I would love a bag similar to the Cafe Bag for my larger laptop...you know just enough room for the laptop with a but bigger pouch out front for what not.

When using the Brain Cell as a stand alone bag the only thing I worry about is snagging the mesh pouch on the outside. Also I worry it might get stretched out.

And every time I see the Cafe Bag I think what a GREAT bag...oh, yeah, my laptop will not fit.

I like to carry the laptop with extra battery attached then a 9x12ish spiral notebook or journal, my MP3 player or IPAQ, a pen, ear buds and would love to add something like a Blueant (for example) bluetooth stereo headset for when I need to use Skype and streaming. Hence a larger pouch would be awesome. Rarely will I tote along the power adapter as I get a good 7hrs with both batteries. I would even be cool with optionally adding a soft cell to give the laptop a bit more protection if it would slide into the bag. Of course even better if the sleeve is integrated into the bag instead.

To be clear, as I KNOW I ramble... :) I just would like enough room in the bag itself for the laptop with the extra battery attached. The current Brain Cell works FINE with the extra battery attached but for the outside pouch.

Of course maybe just design an accessory bag that can attach to the front two snaps? It would need to be secured at the bottom too but that would be a great solution...even better then a larger Cafe Bag...ok, now I think I have it...a snap in adapter for the outside pouch on the Brain Cell that then can have a pouch attached. Heck it would be then possible to have a variety of accessory pouches to choose from...yes? maybe?

And of course there would NEED to be a CORK option for the add-on pouch...

:)
    Last edited by grumpy3b; 08-12-2007 at 12:59 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0