Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    ...or for dog walks, a Side Effect worn sling-style. :)
    ooh, now there's an interesting idea!

Originally Posted by Darcy
    "...or for dog walks, a Side Effect worn sling-style. :)"

I just got my Indigo Side Effect a few days ago. It didnít take but a few minutes of experimenting to decide Iíd mostly be carrying it sling-style, too. The 1/2 inch shoulder strap is just too thin/stringy to work well on my shoulder. I think a 1 inch strap might work better for that carrying style. Iíll be using it as a purse -- I donít carry much: iPhone, wallet, chapstick, keys, pen, notebook, kleenex -- around town, and just throw it in my Brain Bag when going to work. I love this little bag already, and think the idea of using one on dog walks to carry doggie biscuits & water is a great idea. Perhaps I need to get one in Plum just for dog walks, as I wouldnít want biscuit crumbs in my everyday bag.............

I will add that today I got some thin Scotch velcro straps (like the Strapeez) to tie down the extra length of the waist straps. I canít stand having those things hang down & flop around on any of my bags. I wish there were some kind of smooth clip to do this with, but the velcro will work ok.

While I love my new Side Effect, Iíd still like to see a mini Cafť Bag, too!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    To carry it sling style, I was using only the sewn-in waist strap. Instead of around my waist, I just put it over my head and then under one arm.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    To carry it sling style, I was using only the sewn-in waist strap. Instead of around my waist, I just put it over my head and then under one arm.
    Ah! I just throw it over my right shoulder like a backpack, using the sewn-in waist strap. With one strap at almost full length, & one almost as short as it will go, the bag rides high on my back/shoulder. I guess I call that "slinging it" over my shoulder :) I'll try it your way and see how that works, too. So many possibilities with this little Side Effect!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0