Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Phone case from Buzz available as accessory for other bags?

Is there any way you could sell the phone holder on the Buzz as a separate accessory, so that we could attach it to the straps on other bags? It could have some kind of velcro wrap around to attach to the strap.

Right now I have a Timbuk2 cell phone holder attached to my ID strap that I carry my Treo in:

I just got an iPhone though, and that case doesn't fit it well. Plus, a Timbuk2 case is clearly not awesome enough for my iPhone, and I want to upgrade to a Tom Bihn one.

Worth noting is that my phone is in a really nice Incase rubber case, but it barely increases the size. Would the phone still fit well in the Buzz phone holder?:

I want to get all this sorted out before I make my next order for the new ID upgraded to the nicer straps (yeah, I gave up on the idea of upgrading my older one because the new one looks so nice!)

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    #1: we've fooled around with the removable cell phone pocket but have not figured out a way that really works well. Not yet at least!
    #2: the iPhone will fit in the Buzz cell phone pocket no problem; with the rubber boot it should still fit but I can't guarantee it.