Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Are they going to be clear fronts? Hot tip. If it's not too late, three 1/2" wide parallel velcro (hook) strips on the opaque side will allow them to be turned into modular see-through organizers that can atached to along 'stretcher' that can be rolled up. I'm desperate for a sensible modular multi-category organizer, that might be a great start huh?
    Something like this but that can be unrolled flat onto a horizontal surface..
    http://www.imagometrics.com/images/6...K_marine_2.jpg

I used it for toiletries in one side and for all the smalls items I travel with in the othe side (clothline, inflatable hangers, soap, tape, knife, lamp). I even put a small towel in.
    Finally it's a good thing that it's plastic on both side.
    Perfect.

Quarter Packing Cube update. Ok, just back from 10 days on the road. Really appreciate the 1/2 footprint size packing cube as it leaves room in the end pocket of the Aeronaut for easy access to the Ziplock of liquids, small jacket (Patagonia dragonfly) and two paperbacks. Rather than hanging it on a doorknob, I slipped the loop over the neck of a hanger for easy access. Yes as mentioned above, it is nice to have the double zippers that open flat for packing. The clear see-through sides are so convenient I'm about to place an order for clear small & mini organizer pouches. Thanks again for creating such well thought out products.
    Last edited by Skylark; 08-18-2007 at 10:44 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Clear Quarter Packing Cube will be available for order tomorrow.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I've commented on this in other threads, but haven't really posted a formal review. When I first received it, I just wasn't sure what to do with it, as it seemed like a makeup bag more than anything else. Since then, I've determined it's perfect as a toiletries bag, but also as a general bag to throw in anytime I need to keep track of several small items. The clear plastic is perfect, as it really makes it easy to find what I need. Of course, it's very well made, which should go without saying at this point.

Excellent idea/product/design. I use the small (end) cube at times in my Buzz, when I need to pack some extra things. This new cube will fill a void between the pouches and the small cube. I'm in!

The Quarter Cube is very useful. It works great for toiletries (but will not substitute as a 3-1-1 baggy for carry-on inspection). It's also good for tech stuff and, as someone else mentioned) laundry stuff like sink stopper, clothesline, and clothespins. The clear material is fairly thick and quite supple. I don't see it getting cloudy or drying out and cracking - should last for years. It's nice to see that TB puts as much thought and quality into the small accessories as into the big items.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It's now available for order.

More pictures, too!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0