Like Tree18Likes
  • 14 Post By azmouse76
  • 4 Post By moriond

Thread: Pretentiousness Warented

Pretentiousness Warented

I was doing a random good search for a new laptop bad that would fit my Lenovo X1 Carbon. Someone said they loved the Tom Bihn bag's so I took a look. After a little verification, I found the RISTRETTO FOR 13" would fit perfectly! So I went to order the Black/Wassabi and come to find out it was not available, so I inquired and was told the black was no longer offered and there was no telling what color combination would be offered in the future. WHAT! As a network systems engineer, I cannot be seen with a less then perfect laptop bag.

Sadly, this made me want it more. I would check daily and after many visits to the site, none were available.

I booked a trip to Getrman, and still, no Ristretto's :( I did however order a Tri-Star with packing cubes since I knew my current travel bag would not be up to the challenge. When it arrived, I instantly knew great care and attention when in to making it. I did a couple of test packs and wondered how I ever lived without it!

This only increased my resolve to have the Ristretto. I e-mailed Hannah asking if there were any laying around and to my surprise, she said there were 2!!!!!!! My order was easily placed with a note to ship the one on Hanna's desk!

I am happy to say the Laptop bag was made with the same attention to detail and is a perfect fit for my X1!

Both the bags and customer service are of the highest quality.

Customer for life,

-dan

Volunteer Moderator
    Welcome to the forums. So you're immediately going to be asked what color combination you got. And it's likely that other interested users will ask whether you have pictures of your setup.

moriond

Welcome azmouse76! Yes, pictures. Lots of pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@azmouse76 -- Heh heh, I like your subject line. Glad you're enjoying your bags! I felt exactly the same way when I got my Smart Alec and first cafe bag.
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0