Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RhoFro
  • 1 Post By moriond

Thread: Sounds like a job for . . .

Lightbulb Sounds like a job for . . .

We have a music festival coming up next week and my friends asked - how big of a bag can we bring? So I looked up the FAQ.

What items can I bring with me to Music Midtown?
    Each patron is allowed to bring in one factory-sealed bottle of water, or one empty reusable water. Small bags, and purses (no larger than 12″ x 12″) are allowed and subject to search. Towels and blankets are permitted (Chairs of any kind are prohibited).

While those who mock my bag addiction moaned, I thought, sounds like a job for the Co-Pilot! If anyone on the Forum is also going, be on the look out for Nordic in the VIP lounge ;)
    eWalker likes this.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RhoFro View Post
    We have a music festival coming up next week and my friends asked - how big of a bag can we bring? So I looked up the FAQ.

What items can I bring with me to Music Midtown?
    Each patron is allowed to bring in one factory-sealed bottle of water, or one empty reusable water. Small bags, and purses (no larger than 12″ x 12″) are allowed and subject to search. Towels and blankets are permitted (Chairs of any kind are prohibited).

While those who mock my bag addiction moaned, I thought, sounds like a job for the Co-Pilot! If anyone on the Forum is also going, be on the look out for Nordic in the VIP lounge ;)
    @RhoFro This just seemed more interesting with a clicklable link included (in the quoted version of your post). FWIW, the recent threads about bags to carry to music concerts (without clear instructions from an FAQ web page) were Best bag for Firefly? which referred to this event and the Bumbershoot! thread covering this Seattle music festival back in 2011.

Popular choices seemed to be the Medium Cafe Bag. The Co-Pilot at 12" x 10" x 5", with water bottle pocket, does indeed seem nicely sized for the job.

HTH moriond
    eWalker likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0