Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Side Effect Problem

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64

    Side Effect Problem

    My new Side Effect arrived today and it's fab! The only problem is that I now feel the need to order a Clear Organizer Wallet and a Side Effect in aubergine (this one is black). I think I may be in trouble.......

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    My new Side Effect arrived today and it's fab! The only problem is that I now feel the need to order a Clear Organizer Wallet and a Side Effect in aubergine (this one is black). I think I may be in trouble.......
    Would you like an intervention or some enabling?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Would you like an intervention or some enabling?
    I think I am looking for enabling. I also need a large organizer pouch to carry papers in my MCB. So that's almost enough for an order.... :-)

  4. #4
    Registered User monkeylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Puget Sound region
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    My new Side Effect arrived today and it's fab! The only problem is that I now feel the need to order a Clear Organizer Wallet and a Side Effect in aubergine (this one is black). I think I may be in trouble.......
    My road with the SE exactly. The good news is that it (reckless acquisition) stopped after the aubergine SE. The bad news is that my propensity to acquire SEs mostly was halted by the lack of new colors. Now, if that is ever remedied......man!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    My road with the SE exactly. The good news is that it (reckless acquisition) stopped after the aubergine SE. The bad news is that my propensity to acquire SEs mostly was halted by the lack of new colors. Now, if that is ever remedied......man!
    If they ever make an azalea SE, I will be on it! My regular wallet doesn't fit in the SE, thus the need for the TB wallet :-) I am justifying all of this with by remembering that I travel a LOT.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Okay, ordered the wallet (but not a second SE --yet)! Also 2 TSS for my upcoming trips.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    243
    I would think u would need an aubergine co-pilot to nestle your side effect.
    Quick! While it's still on the list!
    ;-)

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    Okay, ordered the wallet (but not a second SE --yet)! Also 2 TSS for my upcoming trips.
    WHAT?? Call first thing tomorrow and add the lovely aubergine SE to your order! And a keystrap or three. You have to spread out the shipping cost over a pILe of TB goodies!

    And,yeah, don't leave the aubergine co-pilot suffering at the mothership!! It needs a new home!
    Last edited by Dandelion; 09-12-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Edit to pile on more enabling

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Today's box brought me an A45, SE, shop bag, organizer pouches, and packing cubes. I can't afford more now! But really wanted the wallet..... :-)

  10. #10
    Registered User adalangdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    I think I am looking for enabling. I also need a large organizer pouch to carry papers in my MCB. So that's almost enough for an order.... :-)
    Large pouches don't fit in the MCB-- check dimensions! But any kind of medium OP will.
    Ilkyway likes this.

  11. #11
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    My road with the SE exactly. The good news is that it (reckless acquisition) stopped after the aubergine SE. The bad news is that my propensity to acquire SEs mostly was halted by the lack of new colors. Now, if that is ever remedied......man!
    @monkeylady, Didn't you mean that your road with the SE stopped with the second aubergine SE -- the one that you ordered in Aubergine/Ultraviolet?

    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    If they ever make an azalea SE, I will be on it! My regular wallet doesn't fit in the SE, thus the need for the TB wallet :-) I am justifying all of this with by remembering that I travel a LOT.
    They only made Cordura Sided Effects in the first version, and it never extended to Azalea or Turquoise. They did make that Side Effect in punch, though, and @dorayme managed to locate one for her daughter, Zuri. See the pictures in the ISO Punch Side Effect thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    Okay, ordered the wallet (but not a second SE --yet)! Also 2 TSS for my upcoming trips.
    Which color wallet did you order? Was it (dare I ask) Aubergine, or possibly plum?

    moriond

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    Large pouches don't fit in the MCB-- check dimensions! But any kind of medium OP will.
    I did check and realized that, so didn't order one (but thanks for the heads up!). Guess I will have to go with file folders. Those do fit just fine.
    Ilkyway likes this.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    They only made Cordura Sided Effects in the first version, and it never extended to Azalea or Turquoise. They did make that Side Effect in punch, though, and @dorayme managed to locate one for her daughter, Zuri. See the pictures in the ISO Punch Side Effect thread.


    Which color wallet did you order? Was it (dare I ask) Aubergine, or possibly plum?

    moriond
    Oooohh, that punch is pretty!

    I did indeed order an aubergine wallet. And added an aubergine SE to my wish list, which I will send to my mama :-)

  14. #14
    Registered User monkeylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Puget Sound region
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @monkeylady, Didn't you mean that your road with the SE stopped with the second aubergine SE -- the one that you ordered in Aubergine/Ultraviolet?

    moriond
    How did you know I ordered Aubergine/UV? Wow.
    Actually my first SE was black ballistic/wasabi. The second was steel dyneema/wasabi for use inside my S25 of the same colors. My THIRD was aubergine/UV. So lovely. Of course, you notice I am NOT mentioning my pile of TTs, LSBs, SSBs, PCSBs of which I have 4, 2, 4, 5 or so......
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

  15. #15
    Registered User TavaPeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    405
    You don't want to miss the Aubergine SE. It's special. ;-)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0