Like Tree13Likes
  • 8 Post By Grandcache
  • 1 Post By adalangdon
  • 3 Post By Pokilani
  • 1 Post By Grandcache

Thread: Shop Bag Gratitude

Thumbs up Shop Bag Gratitude

Our home is undergoing a major remodel, so we are "living in" whichever parts of the house are currently available. This has resulted in a rather migratory lifestyle--moving frequently from room to room/ floor to floor...sometimes multiple changes within the course of a single day. Shop bags have been an invaluable accessory for schlepping whatever belongings need to be hauled from one spot to the next and keeping our lives somewhat organized.

They are also strong enough to accommodate the assorted samples under consideration...wall tile, floor tile, chunks of granite, hardware etc. not to mention the plethora of paper...design drawings, spec sheets, paint chips, business cards, notes....

We have been living in a construction zone since May and the best case scenario is a projected completion date 3 months out...Thank you Tom Bihn for helping us "keep it together"...there are no words adequate enough to convey our deep appreciation. :-),
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Granite and floor tiles! This must be one of the best Shop Bag ads I've seen. I may have to get one for my mother sometime. Her house is in the perpetual state of undergoing remodelling. Hope all goes well with yours!
    Ilkyway likes this.
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine SCB, Kiwi LS, Ultrasuede LS, Pink Swift, Ego seat-belt buckle stripe, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

I used my small UV shop bag for the first time yesterday to pick up butter, milk, and buttermilk (made cupcakes) while we walked our dog. Those padded straps really came in handy because a gallon of milk can get pretty heavy. I can tell this is going to be a pretty versatile bag. I tested it as a daily tote and it easily fit my MacBook Air and other daily stuff, while having a nice place to put my water bottle and my tea mug. The only thing missing is an outside slip pocket for my phone. But that's missing for me on the Swift too so I can deal.

Thanks!...I can't imagine perpetual remodeling. I am really looking forward to ours being done...I don't enjoy having so many men in my life. :-)

As an aside, I think being under constant renovation would be a huge incentive for me to go totally minimalist.:-)

In any case,what a great gift...I am sure she will put it to good use...
    Ilkyway likes this.
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0