Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ilikepie
  • 2 Post By Moose

Thread: Will the Synapse be offered in Coyote?

Will the Synapse be offered in Coyote?

Hey all - I'm new here and I've been amazed at how helpful these forums are. I am this close (fingers practically touching) to buying a Synapse 19, but would love it in coyote. If I buy another color now and coyote comes out in a few months, I'd be an unhappy camper. What are the chances?...

Chances not good. Coyote is a ballistic nylon color. The Synapse does not come in ballistic.
    Ilkyway likes this.

If in a few months your first choice color was available you'd just have to have two S19s. What a dreadful problem... :)
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I didn't realize until now that coyote is only available in ballistic. Oh well, guess I better go ahead and order one.... :-)

Welcome, @MattyC!

I wonder if Coyote will show up in Cordura one day. We have duplicates of several colors in multiple fabrics: Black, Navy, Steel. Hmm....now you have me wondering....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Coyote Cordura does have a nice ring to it! ^.^

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0