Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By timothy
  • 1 Post By itsablur
  • 1 Post By luvdabags

Thread: A TB product I'd like to see: mini-wallet

Super Moderator

A TB product I'd like to see: mini-wallet

(Inspired by some experimental packing w/ the Night Flight.) My TB wallet is great -- has been my main wallet for a few years now, still going very strong. It can hold a huge wad of cards (incl. fat RFID office-entry card), some folded money, an SD card, etc.

What I'd like is one a small as possible that will still hold several cards (needn't be as many as the regular wallet), with a urethane (or otherwise clear) front. I think its main compartment coud be about half the size of the current wallet. One (or zero, but one would be nice) dividers, and as slim as it can be and still hold (let's say) half a dozen cards and a similar number of paper bills folded in 3ds.
    johnbom likes this.

alternatively

Quote Originally Posted by timothy View Post
    What I'd like is one a small as possible that will still hold several cards (needn't be as many as the regular wallet), with a urethane (or otherwise clear) front. I think its main compartment coud be about half the size of the current wallet. One (or zero, but one would be nice) dividers, and as slim as it can be and still hold (let's say) half a dozen cards and a similar number of paper bills folded in 3ds.
    If you are ok with zero dividers, you could just use a micro organizer pouch. Micro is a little smaller than the mini organizer pouch, which is the same size as the organizer wallet.

These are from the coyote organizer pouch page.

Nano, Ballistic/Ballistic: External Dimensions - 3.7 x 3" / 95 x 75mm; Weight: 0.8 oz / 20 grams
    Micro, Ballistic/Ballistic: External Dimensions - 4.6 x 3.4" / 115 x 85mm; Weight: 1 oz / 25 grams
    Mini, Mesh/Ballistic: External Dimensions - 5.7" x 3.9" / 145 x 100 mm; Weight: 1 oz / 25 grams

Nano is probably too small.
    timothy likes this.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

if no need for coin storage, you could consider a pocket pouch.
    timothy likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0