Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Pokilani
  • 1 Post By Pokilani

Thread: Shop bags in more colors!

Shop bags in more colors!

Are you kidding me? I haven't even received my first TB order yet and now I want to place another order for some of the colorful shop bags. So bummed I missed out on Nordic, but the UV is calling me. Plus the Iberian and Black to honor my alma mater.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    Thanks for posting this - I didn't catch this - was caught off-guard by the return of WF...can't wait to see what else is around the corner! If you really want the shop bags, you could contact customer service (the Crew) and ask about availability...let us know what you decide.

@GoStanford, the shopping bag was easier to resist when only wasabi was available. I definitely have to wait on buying more stuff since my first order was a birthday gift to myself. Of wait, our anniversary is coming up too!!!

PS Clever way to get all of us to root for your school. As a Badger, it was really hard to type your username.
    Last edited by Pokilani; 07-24-2014 at 11:11 PM.
    RhoFro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    Are you kidding me? I haven't even received my first TB order yet and now I want to place another order for some of the colorful shop bags. So bummed I missed out on Nordic, but the UV is calling me. Plus the Iberian and Black to honor my alma mater.

I felt you on that.
    Argh... If I live in USA, that is fine with USD10 Flat Shipping Fee. But I am not.

This feeling of loosing out new stuff while you just or expected to receive your order very soon is very very very terrible.
    A45 Navy/Solar, Pilot Steel 400d/Steel, PCSB Nordic 400d, UMP Steel 400d
    BC VerticalSize1, HorizontalM2
    TTIberian+Solar, SC Olive, YSS Tall/Clear/Solar
    DOP Medium/Olive, COP Small/Olive, PP Navy/Solar

Buy List Wouldn't mind Used/Like New: SA, CP, Ristretto
    ~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

My daughter was a Badger, but I kept the Iberian for myself because it was so pretty! (I gave her UV because she always loved purple.)

I caved. I bought a small UW (for me) as well as a large steel and iberian as gifts for my Badger colleagues who will be returning to Rome for a semester. I also got clear organizer pouches for each one. I hope I am strong enough to actually follow through with the gift giving. They both do have birthdays in October but I was afraid of a shortage since I've been reading on another thread of people picking them up as gifts for the holidays already!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0