Aeronaut 30 vs Aeronaut 45 versatility

I'm new to Tom Bihn (I just bought a Synapse 25 and love it!). We're already looking to expand. My wife is debating between the Aeronaut 30 and the 45. We're going to Italy for 8 days in November which would be an intended use for the bag. She would also like to use the bag for the gym everyday and for carrying sheets and supplies (she's a massage therapist). We're trying to gauge whether the A45 is "too large" or whether the the A30 is "not large enough" for overseas. Any thoughts on this?

Would that be one Aeronaut for one of you, or for both of you on that trip? if you are both sharing the bag, go for the Aeronaut 45.

If you are each getting a bag, it will somewhat depend on how big you or her are, your packing style, the seasons you like to travel, etc. Tell us a little more about yourselves!

Sent from my Iconia W4-820 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0