Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Can we talk about Navy?

Quote Originally Posted by binje View Post
    I'm so glad to see the Navy love. I've got a Navy/Wasabi Aeronaut on the way, a gift for my husband, and it was his distant second choice (he asked for red, burnt orange or bright green and I had to say no, no, and no). Navy can be blah if it doesn't have depth and it sounds like the Navy ballistic is a winner. Fortunately, he's not anti-navy - he actually wears it fairly often - he just likes bright colors in bags.
    Navy is a great choice if you need to walk the line between "bright" and "conservative." Navy is one of those super cool fabrics that can bat for both teams. In natural light, it's luminous yet deep and rich, and, well, it's Navy, which is never out of place. I think you'll both be delighted, and who can complain about the contrast with Wasabi? Everyone wins.

Y'know, Badger, you're making me feel bad that I'm cheating on my beloved Navy with Black dyneema for my new LCB!

Yea well I did it: Forest for the big guy in this house and NAVY for me. Since my Laptop does not fit in the Co-Pilot and there are places where a Backpack is out of tone, this one will be just right to fill a gab I have in my Bag collection. Classy but not over the top AND practical. Whats not to like?

Ilkyway

Quote Originally Posted by jmoz View Post
    Y'know, Badger, you're making me feel bad that I'm cheating on my beloved Navy with Black dyneema for my new LCB!
    Not in the least, amigo! Wait until you see how well Black Dyneema and Navy play together. You won't be disappointed.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404942503.188619.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  345.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! YES! I love love love TB's Navy - in all of the fabrics. And I'm a sucker for nearly anything Navy- especially when paired with Iberian :) Navy and wasabi are also pretty, but I'm less of a Navy-solar fan, for which my credit card thanks me.
    Janine and eWalker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    A big reason is that my husband would be comfortable using a Navy bag (so when the Aeronaut 30 is made in Navy, I'll likely go that direction to help justify it - especially if it has an Ultraviolet interior so I can get my purple fix in a subtle/private way).
    YES! Another person voting for Navy/UV! That's my favoritest combination!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

The Navy/Wasabi Aeronaut arrived yesterday (along with my first Kiwi item - yippee!) and the color is exactly as promised in this thread - deep, rich and classic. My husband likes the color though he tends to shake his head in that "I'm humoring you" way when I start to get too enthusiastic about TB bags and one bag travel. He's working against genetics though. We spent last weekend at his parents' and I counted NINE suitcases in the two closets we were cleaning out plus his sister's family arrived with 3 people, 4 rollaboards, 2 tote bags, a backpack and a ginormous handbag. For 3 nights within 2 hours of their home. I'm trusting the beautiful Navy Aeronaut to lead him from the dark side. I think it's up to the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Not in the least, amigo! Wait until you see how well Black Dyneema and Navy play together. You won't be disappointed.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404942503.188619.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  345.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why? Why? Why you did this to me? :eek:

I have a Navy DLBP coming that I ordered to give as a birthday gift!

Now I will just have to look at then together! :p

I will not like it! I will not like it! I will not like it!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0