Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: I pledge this is my last order till the new debuts

I am hoping that one of the 4 will be THE smaller brain bag. Darcy mentionwd something about a smallish backpack in one of her posts. And when I first joined this forum, I posted about my first TB purchase - a BB. I expressed my wish for a smaller BB. Tom participated in that thread and mentioned that there was/is a smaller BB in the works. I have beem keeping hope since.

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    five new products? hope one of them is the dog walkers bag.
    There's a new spin-off company called Skookum Dog that makes pet products - the main TB company doesn't make pet-related bags any more. You can read all about it on this thread:

Skookum Dog
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    On their way: DLBP, 3DFOCs, another YSS!
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

So much for holding out. Crew posts 'nordic pocket pouch' and I click 'order'.

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    So much for holding out. Crew posts 'nordic pocket pouch' and I click 'order'.
    But will they have any left? It's always lucky dip with the pouches!
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

what is the best bag for dog walking? not big jaunts, like a mile or so, but need water for this person: Name:  meeka squirrel summer 2014.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  590.4 KB

meekasmom, oh my goodness, he/she is beautiful. What kind of dog? As for a bag, I'd look first at the Side Effect, it will hold a small bottle of water, wallet, keys, phone and a couple of other small necessities.
    Thanks for the beautiful photo,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

He is a beauty - I want to hug him! :)

How about the small cafe bag? The main compartment would be big enough to carry a water bottle upright, along with a bowl, and the separate zipped pocket is perfect for keys and suchlike. Also if he likes to walk fast, you can attach a waist strap to stop the bag bouncing around on your hip.

The Side Effect is really very small - you'd have to put a bottle in it horizontally, which I don't think would be a great idea!
    Collections:

She is a wooly husky. Five years old. Great coat but hot now until October in New England. small cafe? carried open? might be like the citizen canine that I missed. hmm...
    vivelly likes this.

five new products? hope one of them is the dog walkers bag.
    I suggest a PCSB (Packing Cube Shoulder Bag) if you want something simple and versatile, or follow @scribe suggestion, on a SCB (Small Cafe Bag) for something that could be used in formal situations!

Name:  TB0921_06b.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  191.6 KB Name:  TB0201_03b.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  61.8 KB

The PCSB is 4.5 liters so it will hold everything you may need on a walk or even a afternoon in the park. The SCB is 6 liters and more structured. And SE is 1.5 liters.

ETA: There is a video about PCSB at YouTube

And at 5:00 in this video of this Side Effect Video shown how to adjust the strap (same technique may be used on PCSB)

Hope this helps! :)

Ps. Beautiful dog! I loved the color! :D
    Last edited by eWalker; 06-23-2014 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Added links and videos
    Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

I came *this* close to placing another order despite my pledge. It was the mention of items remaining in Nordic that did it...I have the essential pieces that I want, but the idea of another large shop bag as a backup is so tempting. I actually had the items in my basket and removed them. Each keystroke was painful.
    scribe and eWalker like this.

Hang in there, GoStanford - we're all in this together!

It's a good thing there are no linen cafe bags left, otherwise I'd totally be ordering one to go with my new summer outfits, even though I'm not keen on the navy lining. One for the wishlist, I reckon!
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:

Anybody have a clue why navy is used for lining? I thought the idea was light colors so you could see in easily.

For contrast, I guess - though personally I would have preferred olive as a lining. Lighter than navy, and would coordinate better with my wardrobe :)
    Collections:

They did say they choose the color combinations spontaneously.
    My personal guess: they're experimenting with Parapack as lining, how good, and popular it is.
    IF there is a new fabric debuting later on, it might be a light color Parapack ^.^

what is the best bag for dog walking? not big jaunts, like a mile or so, but need water for this person: Name:  meeka squirrel summer 2014.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  590.4 KB
    Somewhere on this forum there's a post about using the Smart Alec Lower Modular Pocket with a shoulder strap for water carrying duty. I can't relocate the post at the moment though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0