Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ThatDwayne
  • 1 Post By icebeng

Thread: Synapse 25 (and possibly others?) suggested addition

Lightbulb Synapse 25 (and possibly others?) suggested addition

I travel with my Synapse 25 as well as a rolling carry-on. I would love to have a strap or sleeve on the back of the Synapse to allow me to slip it over the handle of my roll-aboard so I can let the wheels do the work in airports or when walking around cities.

An idea I was toying with was to add loops about half-way up the bag, similar to the loops at the bottom for the removable waist stabilizing strap. That way, I could move the waist strap up to use as a luggage anchor when I'm using my roll-aboard, and move it back to the waist loops when I'm hiking.

I've toyed with various ways to stabilize the Synapse on the luggage handle, but haven't found a solution that I love so I'm posting this suggestion. What are your thoughts, and/or do you have other suggestions?
    eWalker likes this.

Hi there, welcome!
    What I've seen some people do, is to criss cross their backpack straps and place over the rolling luggage handle.
    Depending on how short you've tightened your straps and whether you have a single pole or double pole handle, the ease with which you can do this, and the stability of the setup, may vary.
    eWalker likes this.