Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: How are you passing time till the new items debut in June?

How are you passing time till the new items debut in June?

I check the Forums and eBay, and I made a list of all my current TB products (shocked myself a little, I must say) and look at my pending backorder. I'm *almost* at the point where I've decided that it's better to wait and save up for the new products than splurge on existing products. *Almost.*

Checking on TB has become a little hobby of late.

I’m not sure if this was the desired effect, but it has sort of put me in a holding pattern. I did buy a MCB in April and sort of have my eye on a couple of other items. However, at this point I hate to place an order and have TB roll out my dream bag in a week or two.
    eWalker likes this.

BUYING ITEMS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TODAY, it seems! Black Packing Cube Packpack proved impossible to resist.

I'm checking the forums and the blog multiple times a day in the event that the crew is going to stage the announcements over multiple days. Its driving me crazy, it is. I'm also checking existing items I want daily (Side Effect anyone?) to see if there are new color announcements. It seems to me that with a number of dyneema colors being retired, that they are going to have to add /something/ to the line up.

This is like the hype and speculation before the presentation of a new Iphone or Galaxy! :-) Cant wait...what will it be...checking website all the time...

The similarities between my behaviour around the launch of a BAG (which I use in my daily commute, and when travelling semi-frequently) and the launch of a PHONE or PERSONAL COMPUTER (also used daily, and extensively in my professional life) are indeed fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    I'm checking the forums and the blog multiple times a day in the event that the crew is going to stage the announcements over multiple days. Its driving me crazy, it is.
    Totally agree.

I am planning my trip to Seattle at the end of July!!! WooHoo!!! TB Mothership, here I come!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Don't forget Twitter. Sometimes news is tweeted first. In fact, this is the sole reason I joined.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Don't forget Twitter. Sometimes news is tweeted first. In fact, this is the sole reason I joined.
    Yup, I think I mentioned following Tom Bihn on twitter as one of the ways to get new announcements and hints. totally understand @kkintea's comment about this being the sole reason for joining Twitter.

moriond

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I keep checking daily, actually hourly.
    eWalker likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

:eek:
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Same here!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

This is like the hype and speculation before the presentation of a new Iphone or Galaxy
    Except for Way Cooler Stuff!

I am attempting to forget there is such a company as Tom Bihn. You can see it is working quite well for me. Now, where am I again?

I passed the time today by picking up my pre-ordered Nordic LSB and TS/WF PCBP at the Mother Ship. Got away with nothing else! Mrs. spamjam got a black/steel pocket pouch as an impulse buy.

I poked my head into the factory and inventory room, but didn't see anything of note. Matthew "claimed" they weren't working on anything new today. Yeah, right :^)

And not to hijack the topic, but Matthew told us he is finishing his degree tomorrow at UW. Hearty congratulations to Matthew!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0