Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: How are you passing time till the new items debut in June?

Mostly it appears I'm downsizing - the manky eBay Imago is going back to its seller, and I've asked if I can cancel my Pilot order because it's not going to ship in time for my US trip :(

On the plus side, that means more money to spend on debut items!
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Well, I'm hesitant to promise an exact date, because there's always the chance of a delay. That said, the debut day is likely to be the very last day of June -- Monday the 30th. Time? To be determined, but probably around 1pm Pacific Time or after. It's going to be a big bunch of debuts for our small company so we'll need the extra time. :)
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Well, I'm hesitant to promise an exact date, because there's always the chance of a delay. That said, the debut day is likely to be the very last day of June -- Monday the 30th. Time? To be determined, but probably around 1pm Pacific Time or after. It's going to be a big bunch of debuts for our small company so we'll need the extra time. :)
    So that means all the new things will debut at once?!?!
    Darcy and eWalker like this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I think I love you - in a Tom Bihn kinda way....
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

You TB folks must have to brace yourselves for a NEW onslaught of orders, questions, changes, phone calls, etc. Take lots of vitamins, get plenty of sleep, eat healthy, exercise, and I hope you all get a few days off before the madness begins AGAIN!!!!!!!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

All I know, is that I am poised and ready to order!
    Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. As always, more TB stuff on order!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    You TB folks must have to brace yourselves for a NEW onslaught of orders, questions, changes, phone calls, etc. Take lots of vitamins, get plenty of sleep, eat healthy, exercise, and I hope you all get a few days off before the madness begins AGAIN!!!!!!!
    What, vitamins and eat healthy? No way! We are going to subsist on Ilkyway's cookies.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'm on a diet...perennially, so here's what I'm doing while I wait.....going broke...waiting....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    I'm on a diet...perennially, so here's what I'm doing while I wait.....going broke...waiting....
    Is that a Kiwi/Black 400d Dyneema PocketPouch? I didn't know they ever made that color combination!

Yes, it is! I ordered something else that was obviously not available and the crew came up with this combo to match my new SCB! I think I need color consultation from the crew regarding my wardrobe...

Dear Tom Bihn people - I have over ten years of telephone customer service experience - and I can also sew. Need any help?

I want that Kiwi/black dyneema pocket pouch - badly....
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

We have tickets for the Mariners baseball game at Safeco Field on June 29th. Less than three miles from you-know-where. Maybe we'll do some urban overnight camping :^)

Thanks for the info! Any idea on what the availability of the Aeronaut 30 will be once it debuts? I just noticed that the the backorder date on the aubergine/wasabi Aeronaut has changed from early July availabliity to late August.
    Last edited by WendyK; 06-19-2014 at 06:20 AM.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Thanks for the info! Any idea on what the availability of the Aeronaut 30 will be once it debuts? I just noticed that the the backorder date on the aubergine/wasabi Aeronaut has changed from early July availabliity to late August.
    I saw that, too. I have a Black Dyneema/Wasabi Aeronaut on order. I was hoping it would arrive in time for my trip to Denver on July 5th, but now I have the sads.

The Burnt Orange S19 I just ordered will have to console me.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'm hoping they're concentrating their production on the new offerings so there won't be a wait when they're announced.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0