Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By adalangdon
  • 2 Post By Moose

Thread: Adjustable length key strap

Adjustable length key strap

I came across this product and thought it would be nice if TB could come up with something like it (or modify the current ones?). Sometimes people need their key straps longer and other times, shorter. Just my $0.02--
    Last edited by adalangdon; 06-06-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Oooh I likey :)

The shoulder strap from a Side Effect is the same width as a key strap, it's adjustable. No pretty colors though.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    The shoulder strap from a Side Effect is the same width as a key strap, it's adjustable. No pretty colors though.
    Moose
    It's also, alas, super long. If you want to shorten it all the way, you have to contend with the two halves and hold them together somehow. (This bugs me...can you tell? :-)

Adjustable key straps would probably bug me for the same reason, but I give a +1 for the general idea. Maybe with a little band around the folded part to help keep the halves of the strap together?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0