Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 3 Post By kkintea

Thread: Two small website issues

Gee

Two small website issues

Two tiny website issues which someone may want to look at.
    A) When you put the $15 Clear Organizer Wallet in your basket the price comes up as $16.
    B) When you put the Double Organizer Pouch into the checkout by itself the international shipping rate comes up as $3.50 letter, $15, $65. When you put any of the much smaller and lighter mini or small size Organizer Pouches by themselves, the two international shipping choices are $15 or $65. I assume one of those options is wrong.

Gee
    Correction, just noticed the mini Coyote Organizer Pouches come as $3.50 as shipping also. Another tiny issue is the line price on a Mini Coyote comes up as $0.00, though total is ok. Seemed like a great deal!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Two tiny website issues which someone may want to look at.
    A) When you put the $15 Clear Organizer Wallet in your basket the price comes up as $16.
    I'm not sure about the other issues, but we were told a few weeks ago that the price update for the Clear Organizer Wallet would go to $16 (announcement under the Just For Registered Members forum.) It appears that they didn't update the web page for the Clear Organizer Wallet when all the other price updates went into effect to show this amount.

moriond
    eWalker likes this.

I've noticed that the little color swatches don't necessarily correspond to what's available now. For example, there's swatches up for the Pilot, but it's completely sold out. You can't tell until you click on the individual product pages. Personally, I click around the website A LOT so it's not a big deal, but secretly I would love to go in and fix the swatch 'typos' because I am compulsive like that.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0