Simple/Clean No Frills Laptop Messenger Bag

Love the brain cell. I use mine all the time. Is there any plan to develop a simple/no frills laptop messenger bag that will accomodate the brain cell? I am thinking of something along the lines of a manhattan portage bag with nothing on the outer flap, hidden clips that reside underneath the flap, one compartment, one strap and maybe a small organizer pouch.

I think a bag like this could compliment the brain cell perfectly.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi stkim,

What size of Brain Cell do you have?
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

i've got a size 4 brain cell for my 14" ibm thinkpad t42p. it's absolutely the best bag i've ever used. it serves me fine at school but i anticipate traveling a bit in the future and it would be nice to put it in something with a bit more storage. i really like the simplicity of the brain cell and i think a simple, classic one flap messenger bag would be a perfect match.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm glad you are enjoying your Brain Cell.

I understand where you're going with the simple aesthetics. My biggest question would be: Would Tom design a bag like that? I think, ultimately, that a bag like that just isn't a bag Tom would design.

A bag with a simple design that looked unlike other bags out there, that has a lot of pockets and organization under the flap? That I can see. Maybe it's the messenger bag version of the Smart Alec?
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

"A bag with a simple design that looked unlike other bags out there, that has a lot of pockets and organization under the flap? That I can see. Maybe it's the messenger bag version of the Smart Alec?"

There you go! That would be awesome.

I was thinking of the exact same thing and actually created an account specifically to make the suggestion before I even saw this post. What I'm looking for is a companion bag to the Aeronaut for travel. It would be small enough to be carried in hand onto an Airliner along with the Aeronaut, it would have room for a small to mid-sized laptop, some notebooks, pens, glasses, etc., but it would look much more like luggage or a messenger bag than a traditional laptop bag, it would be great to see it take its design cues right from the Aeronaut so that they looked like a matched set. A messenger Smart Alec would definately be along the right lines. Also- an innovative way to slip the laptop in and out quickly for security checks at the airport would be a godsend!

Isn't this the ID?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0