Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Nordic is fading out...

Nordic is fading out...

As we all know nordic is ending (for now). I can't help but whatching it going. Yesterday it was the Side Effect that was no longer available today it is the Aeronout that lost this color-option. And for that one I am somewhat thankful. I have an Aeronout in Balistic and I made this desition regarding to: travel-bags have to be tough. But seeing it in NORDIC rocked my resistance every day. Now I do not have to worry about that anymore.

For now there are just four options in nordic left:

1. Medium Cafe Bag
    2. Large Cafe Bag
    3. Co-Pilot
    4. Swift
    5. Synapse 19

I know it is somewhat shallow to swoon about a color but I just can't help it.

Edit1: put in the Synapse I overlooked and that moriond kindly pointed out.
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 05-18-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    As we all know nordic is ending (for now). I can't help but whatching it going. Yesterday it was the Side Effect that was no longer available today it is the Aeronout that lost this color-option. And for that one I am somewhat thankful. I have an Aeronout in Balistic and I made this desition regarding to: travel-bags have to be tough. But seeing it in NORDIC rocked my resistance every day. Now I do not have to worry about that anymore.

For now there are just four options in nordic left:

1. Medium Cafe Bag
    2. Large Cafe Bag
    3. Co-Pilot
    4. Swift

I know it is somewhat shallow to swoon about a color but I just can't help it.
    @Ilkyway The Synapse 19 in Nordic/Solar still shows up as an option.
    Ilkyway likes this.

Ah you are so right as always. Thank you for pointing it out. And it is a great option as I know from experience.

Swift in Nordic is gone. 4 bags left to pick from!

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Swift in Nordic is gone. 4 bags left to pick from!
    Phew! One less temptation to weaken my resolve to hold off on any more TB purchases until the Aeronaut 30. Was barely able to resist the Swift because it was Nordic/Steel and not Nordic/Solar.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Phew! One less temptation to weaken my resolve to hold off on any more TB purchases until the Aeronaut 30. Was barely able to resist the Swift because it was Nordic/Steel and not Nordic/Solar.
    The good news is...all the remaining Nordic choices have solar linings!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hollie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    The good news is...all the remaining Nordic choices have solar linings!!
    And I already have the Co-Pilot and S19 :). Tried the MCB and LCB and found them way too large for my needs. But I did snatch up a Nordic/Solar SCB before they went extinct! Just waiting for my Nordic TT, PCSB and PCBPs to arrive and my Nordic Family Photo will be complete.... That is until someone offers up a Nordic TS or WF on eBay...
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

This morning (my morning anyway about 11 hours ago) the swift was still an option. I can not edit my post anymore or I would cut the swift out. For me it is the same as with you taminca: I do not want the MCB and the LCB and am waiting for the items you listed. So there will be more nordic family-photos yea!

Are we crazy? I hope it is more along the line of cute or maybe funny... But even if it is crazy it is so much fun!

Ilkyway

I have all 3 of these items "in waiting", and let me tell you, they are all fabulous! PCBP went boating yesterday in its inaugural outing and performed like a rockstar in the face of salt water spray. I actually had my medium YSS camera rig in the PCBP along with a neoprene wrap from dSLR. I know I got it from amazon, but I think it's generic and it has no toxic smell.

Ilkyway likes this.

And now the Synapse 19 is gone.
    Only three Nordic potions left.

I actually went down to the company yesterday, Matthew was kind enough to open the doors and let me in for an appointment to pick up my Nordic/Solar order. I was eager to get it, in part because (of course) it's Tom Bihn awesomeness, but also because I had this ridiculous fear that if I didn't pick up my order right away, it might accidentally get lost or something! Or sent out to someone else, or just....I don't know! Hoard hoard hoard. I think we should all post pictures of our Nordic collections.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Hollie I am waiting for one last nordic item. It should be here next Tuesday. I was planing to but a nordic "family photo" here: Not to rub salt in the wounds: but here is my Nordic family photo

I would love to see yours too. I do envy you your tour to the factory. That must have been quite interesting.

For the record: still tree nordic Items:

1. Medium Cafe Bag
    2. Large Cafe Bag
    3. Co-Pilot

For the record: still tree nordic Items:

1. Medium Cafe Bag
    2. Large Cafe Bag
    3. Co-Pilot
    Not just that but with the end of Solar, this Nordic/Solar combo is finished. I will miss Nordic.
    ncb4 and Ilkyway like this.

Hollie I am waiting for one last nordic item. It should be here next Tuesday.
    What is it!

kkintea it is (in my opinion) the least exiting one: the PQBP for the Western Flyer. I bought it due to a discussion with moriond and bunchgras: Organizing the Smart Alec

As I have the vertical Freudian Slip and the Smart Alec I thought it might be useful. I do not know if I would ever carry it as a Backpack on its one as I do not find it the least bit atractive. But it might have a good deal of practical value in combination and it was availible in nordic... I am sorry to say that the lat part of my "argument" had the biggest pull ;-)
    taminca likes this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0