Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Is the Large Nordic Shop Bag gone ... forever??

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    It is fascinating...the color of the Linen Cafe Bag. It always turns out lighter in pictures. You never seem to be able to catch the true colour with this bag. I tried many times with many different lights and it always turns out paler than it really is. And its very difficult to describe too. Its an intriguing color. A chameleon.
    A chameleon indeed! I always shied away from linen because I assumed it was too light. Not so! I now have a linen/navy small Cafe Bag, and it is a gorgeous color! I know I will be using it on many occasions, as the color is so flexible! I'm so glad I took a chance on it!

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    @kkintea, your post is dangerous! I've not (til now) been interested in the Swift, but the idea of a more sophisticated Shop Bag with reinforced bottom is very compelling...and it IS in Nordic, after all. Hmm....
    I do believe TPTB is paying me back for dissing the Swift all this time. Just went to the Swift page (one of the very few TB product web pages that I do not regularly check on again and again for ordering option updates) and it is available (in stock or backorder) in ALL my favorite colors and, with one exception, also in favorite color combinations! Aubergine/Wasabi, Forest/Wasabi and Nordic/Steel (the exception since Nordic/Solar is my ultimate weakness...at least currently). And then there is Kiwi/Ultraviolet....GASP! Kiwi is like...Wasabi on steroids! Now I really want a Kiwi SCB...
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

I did it. I bought the Nordic Swift, entirely because of this thread. And I'm going to have to wait for it, until everything backordered comes through. I'm just hoping the new products coming down the pipeline won't make me itchy to order more ...

@Ginkgo, I think I grabbed the last 2 Nordic shop bags - small. I ordered 4 small and 4 large of them.

The Nordic Swift is pretty. Do tell when you get.
    haraya likes this.

@Walker -- you will enjoy your Nordic shop bags very much! I have had my Nordic small shop bag for about a year now. Perfect size for my everyday tote needs. I've rotated in my Solar small shop bag, for variety. I was hoping to get the Nordic Swift in time for it to *cough cough* be a participant in a sketch show I'll be in, in Montreal, but alas, the trip is happening next week and the package won't arrive to me in time. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    @Walker -- you will enjoy your Nordic shop bags very much! I have had my Nordic small shop bag for about a year now. Perfect size for my everyday tote needs. I've rotated in my Solar small shop bag, for variety. I was hoping to get the Nordic Swift in time for it to *cough cough* be a participant in a sketch show I'll be in, in Montreal, but alas, the trip is happening next week and the package won't arrive to me in time. Ah well.

I have a Large Nordic Shop Bag and would be willing to swap it for a new one. I love my shop bag but I'm not wedded to Nordic. I actually went back and forth between Nordic and ultraviolet when I got it. I love the color but definitely could live with the ultraviolet.

If at all interested, feel free to inbox me

@jmchats, I do not have a Large Ultraviolet Shop Bag to swap, unfortunately. But perhaps someone else on this forum does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    @jmchats, I do not have a Large Ultraviolet Shop Bag to swap, unfortunately. But perhaps someone else on this forum does.
    I'm sorry I meant purchase for the cost of a large shop - the ultraviolets' are available with which I'd be content to replace my nordic

Sorry for the confusion! and PM if at all interested

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0