Ristretto in Dyneema anytime soon?

Hi Tom Bihn crew!

Is there any chance to have a Ristretto bag in Dyneema? If you can do a Co-Pilot, why not for Ristretto?

Thanks!

Your patient client.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by radionokia View Post
    Hi Tom Bihn crew!

Is there any chance to have a Ristretto bag in Dyneema? If you can do a Co-Pilot, why not for Ristretto?

Thanks!

Your patient client.
    Just a comment, but the Ristretto was primarily designed with an eye to carrying laptops or tablets in a padded compartment, so part of the original rationale in favor of moving to Ballistic Nylon for the Ristrettos over less protective materials was the degree of protection that was provided for the device. The Co-Pilot was not primarily designed as a way to carry computing devices. Are you saying that you want a vertical messenger bag with separate compartments that do not have special protection for computers and tablets, and is not a Cafe Bag style? Specifying the detailed features that you want in the bag, and explaining why existing bags do not meet these functions will make it easier for the Tom Bihn staff to address your request.

@moriond
    All good points! Let's look what I want. Currently available Ristretto with ligher Dyneema outshell and more protection for the main compartment. I just like Dyneema colours and want more protection for gadgets and I think that ballistic nylon for this size is overkill. More foam and less stiff material could do the trick. Maybe.

Thanks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0