To put my Kendo Bogu (armour) All about Kendo on Wikipedia
- Backstraps and padded back.
- One inside pocket to put my wet kendogi (eventually 2) and my towel.
- One inside pocket to put my folded hakama (mesh?).
- A central place to put my bogu.
- One inside pocket to put my tenugui, my soap, some tape, my wallet and my keys.
- A simple strap system to fix my shinai bag (to go to the dojo by bike)
Color? Crimson of course
The next step would be a shinai bag to accomodate 4 shinai, a boken and a kodachi.
- a shoulder strap,
- a connecting strap to fix the bag to the bogu bag.
- a small pocket to store 4-5 tsuba.
I know, it's not computer related and there are already many bogu bags and shinai bags but nothing in the spirit of TB.