Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: A surprising color combo that works

The Side Effect is the perfect bag design for me - east/west orientation, zippered outside pocket, cross-body capability.

Black is my signature color (to quote Steel Magnolias) but I have fallen under the spell of green and choose it more and more. I will be ordering my SE shortly (tax refund just arrived!!!) in Black/Wasabi - is on backorder the cruelest term in the English language? - along with other TB trinkets. After seeing the PP in Forest/Wasabi I have visions of opening my TB box and seeing Forest/Wasabi instead? One can only dream....
    Hollie and taminca like this.

Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    Black is my signature color (to quote Steel Magnolias) but I have fallen under the spell of green and choose it more and more.
    Same here! I went for olive for my S19 and SE because I was bored of black accessories and wanted something neutral enough to go with most of my spring/summer/autumn outfits. Even so, I have a black/iberian SE on my wishlist, as it would go better with my winter wardrobe. No rush, though - I need to save up a few pennies after my recent binge :)
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I am liking, I think, the olive/olive/UV Swift for my next purchase. Anyone have a photo to share? It would be greatly appreciated.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

There's one posted but I can't remember which thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    I am liking, I think, the olive/olive/UV Swift for my next purchase. Anyone have a photo to share? It would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    There's one posted but I can't remember which thread...
    @monkeylady Look at the pictures posted by Karen and bunchgrass in the Few Questions About the Swift thread

Oooh...many thanks. I'm so excited. It arrives tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

@monkeylady, you know photos are appreciated on this forum :)!

I am still dithering on purchasing a Swift.

I had purchased several Swifts in the past - my favorites were the Cork and Steel ballistic. All have gone on to new homes. They were great, but a little of this, a little of that - and the bag weighs a ton! So I have been collecting LS, instead - Ultrasuede (I wish TB brings back Ultrasuede for the LS), cork, black dyneema/Iberian (thanks to @moriond's and other forum members' photos enabling :). Love them. I can load everything I would load in a Swift in the LS. The LS just will not look pretty overstuffed. So, since I am vain, I will not overstuff the LS which makes my shoulders happy.

But once in a while, I dream of my former Swifts - and remember how nice it was to carry my sweater INSIDE them - and they looked svelte. Or carry 25 green mangoes, none of them shifting inside the bag, as they would do in a Shop Bag :).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0