Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By ArnieJB
  • 1 Post By Badger
  • 4 Post By ArnieJB

Thread: New Aeronaut for Me!

New Aeronaut for Me!

I just received an Aeronaut (Black / Iberian) along with a bunch of packing cubes and pouches for my birthday. I think this will work out very well for me and can't wait to give it it's first real test in April on a 5-night cruise. My wife doesn't subscribe to the one-bag travel concept and is skeptical that I can do it. After seeing the idea on this forum, I purchased some red 325 paracord to use with the included zipper pulls so it would match the look of the Iberian and contrast nicely with the black ballistic nylon!
    snowbot likes this.

Happy birthday, and welcome to the proud cohort of Black/Iberian aficionados.

Once your cruise gets a bit closer, don't hesitate to post your packing list. For what it's worth, I think a 5-night cruise is totally doable with an Aeronaut unless you need to pack a tuxedo and a suit or lots of other formalwear. I know that there are threads in which people have talked about using their Aeronauts and Tri-Stars on cruise ships, and you might find them helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ArnieJB likes this.

Thanks Badger! I will have to pack a suit unless I decide to rent a tuxedo on board like I did on our last cruise.

I assume your dw is taking a more standard suitcase. In that case, suggest you pack your suit her case, since you can probably do that with fewer folds. In exchange put some pf her clothes in yours. You can easily separate her items by using a small packing cube.

I have the same aeronaut (black/Iberian) and I LOVE it. As a women, I can easily pack for 10 days (summer clothing) or 5 days (winter clothing). I love seeing the red every time I open my bag. It looks so conservative from the outside, but that red lets a little of the "wild side" peek out!
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal/Steel Western Flyer, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Nordic Travel Tray, Steel Travel Tray Iberian Travel Stuff Sack Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

Let me be the first to say PICTURES!! please, and the second to say Happy birthday!

Will do with the pictures and thank you!

Here is a pic with the red zipper pulls. I switched it up from 325 to 550 cord.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0