Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By jmoz
  • 7 Post By jmoz

Thread: first test of Tri-Star for speed....

first test of Tri-Star for speed....

So I'm waiting to board a delayed flight, and when I get to the other side, I'll get my first test of how fast a Tri-Star can be; 30 minute connection in ATL going from terminal A to terminal T. Oh, and I'm in a window seat quite a few rows back from the exit. I'm in backpack mode, and I'll be ready to run.... There's no way I'd make this with a wheelie bag. Let's see if the Tri-Star is sufficient to make it work..... Wish me luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good Luck jmoz

It is a good real world test of the flexibility of TB bags to enable people to deal with unforeseen issues. Just having the option of even possibly doing this is gold.

Is there a jet pack attachment in aubergine ballistic or nordic dyneema that could help in these situations?

Personal jetpack gets go-ahead for manned test flights | Crave - CNET

"I feel the need .... the need for SSPEEEEEED!"

Cheers!
    Last edited by tpnl; 02-14-2014 at 07:43 AM.
    Zephyr/SA/BB/Co-Pilot (Black/Black/Steel), S25/WF/TS/A45/Pilot (Black/Iberian), DLBP (French Blue), CPF (Black/Indigo/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel with Indigo Stripe), EB (Black/Steel/Steel), Vertical & Horizontal Brain Cells, Vertical and Horizontal FS, Camera I/O, PCBP/PCSB/TT (400d Nordic), SE (Black/Iberian), Lead's Pocket (Black), Tall YSS (Iberian)

Thanks, all, for the wishes. Additional delays made it a moot point, but I'll still get where I was going today, so I'll call it a win.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0