Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By moriond

Thread: TRAVEL TRAY REQUEST

TRAVEL TRAY REQUEST

I would like to request a small pocket to put my glasses in. I would really like three sleeve pockets [glasses, flashlight, & phone]. Do you sell some on the fabric? Mine is in the Solar.

Gail

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gandr1212 View Post
    I would like to request a small pocket to put my glasses in. I would really like three sleeve pockets [glasses, flashlight, & phone]. Do you sell some on the fabric? Mine is in the Solar.

Gail
    Or maybe an Ultrasuede lined pouch?

All three items most probably fit into an Organizer Pouch.

Clear Organizer Pouches - Organizer pouches with a clear front window - TOM BIHN

The iPhone in an Otterbox case fits into a Small and so do large glasses/sunglasses (I don't know if the Jackie O oversized glasses design fit) as far as the flashlight is concerned you would need to tell us the brand or the size.

I use a Tom Bihn Guardian Light Guardian DF Light Original Base - EDC flashlight / safety light. Made in Canada. - TOM BIHN

All three items most probably fit into an Organizer Pouch.

Clear Organizer Pouches - Organizer pouches with a clear front window - TOM BIHN

The iPhone in an Otterbox case fits into a Small and so do large glasses/sunglasses (I don't know if the Jackie O oversized glasses design fit) as far as the flashlight is concerned you would need to tell us the brand or the size.

I use a Tom Bihn Guardian Light Guardian DF Light Original Base - EDC flashlight / safety light. Made in Canada. - TOM BIHN

Thank you for your suggestions.