Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By guido
  • 2 Post By RDR3

Thread: Toddler Backpack

Toddler Backpack

Have you guys ever though about making a toddler backpack? My wife and I just ordered the Wildkin Olive Kids Pack 'n Snack Backpack (8 liters). But I'm sure the boy would much rather have the same as what daddy carries to work everyday (Synapse 19).

Maybe add a Synapse 8 for older toddler's and a Synapse 4 for the youngest?

Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    Have you guys ever though about making a toddler backpack? My wife and I just ordered the Wildkin Olive Kids Pack 'n Snack Backpack (8 liters). But I'm sure the boy would much rather have the same as what daddy carries to work everyday (Synapse 19).

Maybe add a Synapse 8 for older toddler's and a Synapse 4 for the youngest?
    My 8 year old has been asking for a TB backpack for months now and the S19 fits him perfectly. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the three ring binder they have to carry to school. Plus, every time I see him throw his backpack anywhere when he gets home and I envision it being a TB bag, I cringe! I know, I know....TB bags can handle the rough and tough ;)

Their current favorite TB quote after our long road trip with the car loaded with TB bags..."Mom, Tom has Bihn here!"

RDR3: best line ever on Bihn!
    The old Ruck's Sac was a smaller one than the Synapse--and it would fit a 8 year old or younger perfectly. That was my first TB purchase, and I love it. Nothing more than a simple drawstring closing main compartment; good front pocket; lots of O-rings; and a pocket in the hood. I love it. I think they discontinued it when the Synapse came along. The synapse is more grown up looking! LLBean does have good toddler packs..not made here anymore I think.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0