Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By MelissaL
  • 2 Post By maverick
  • 2 Post By bunchgrass
  • 1 Post By K9TB

Thread: Zipper on the large shop bag

Zipper on the large shop bag

Oftentimes I wish I had a zipper on my shop bag. Does anyone else have an opinion?

A zippered ot option may be a great idea, as long as it is just an option.....just saying.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Volunteer Moderator
    it could remain out of the way if it was there and you didn't want to zip it.

you may want to look at the swift or little swift, which fasten at the top. i made an unplanned trip to the grocery store, and i didn't have a shop bag with me - just a little swift that happened to be in the trunk. the girl at the check out looked at me funny, and i said that it was an unplanned trip and i don't have the shop bags with me today. (they know the shop bags at mom's now, and love the pockets on the side with the shop bag turned inside out). :)
    -m

I like having the shop bags open at the top. They hold more groceries that way.

When shopping for groceries, I like them open.

When using them to gather stuff, and be the car bag on trips (for snacks, mittens, maps, dog leashes, etc) then yeah, sometimes I wish they had a zipper. That way when they fall over in the car, the contents wouldn't fall out. But then I also wish they had a sleeve on the back for riding on a wheeled suitcase. And that would be a different bag entirely! :)

The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag is the perfect zippered addition to the Swift and Large Shop Bag.

I think the Side Effect does the same thing for the Little Swift and Small Shop Bag.

The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag is also the PERFECT fit for the Guides Pack's main section.
    I use it to keep a complete change of clothes when going on a long hike.
    I sometimes take the small shop bag if I'm in a collecting mood, then use the longer lash strap to keep it closed before putting it into the pack. (I curl up the top and use the strap around the whole bag.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0