Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By kkintea

Thread: Two days on the road with Tom Bihn

Two days on the road with Tom Bihn

I just spent 2 full days on the road (Miami to Omaha) with two dogs in tow and nearly every single TB item I own. I feel like the master of all travel organization! Probably the single most useful item was my supply of shop bags: 3 large and 3 small. I flipped all of them inside out and used the outside pockets for even more space. It was truly brilliant. I had everything from holiday gifts to winter gear (the temp dropped 80 degrees on this adventure) to work and dog stuff. I also used a travel tray in the front seat to keep all of the smaller things together, which worked out amazingly well. Also on this journey was my Little Swift, Side Effect, Synapse 19, and Aeronaut. At the very end of this Dyneema rainbow was my fresh off production, long-awaited STEEL DYNEEMA SWIFT, which the TB crew sent out so quickly off pre-order, it beat me to Omaha. Thanks for outfitting me for a great trip!

Wow. Quite a collection.

It would be neat if you embedded links to the product pages of the list of all of your holdings in your sig.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Ok, I think I did all the links! Thanks for the suggestion @MtnMan

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0