Like Tree12Likes
  • 10 Post By Paul Henry
  • 2 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: Simply stunning customer service

Talking Simply stunning customer service

I bought a new Tom Bihn brainbag in 2001 and it's still good 12 years later (as are all my other Tom Bihn bags). The only slight snag was a partially broken clip for the waist strap. I asked about a replacement to be sent to the UK and expected to be quoted some horrendous price. How wrong I was! Beau simply asked me to measure the broken clip and then, lo and behold, about a week later, an exact replacement arrived completely free of charge. How many companies would offer such a stupendously high level of service? I am very, very impressed.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    I had a similar experience when the cord on one of my stuff sacks failed - this is an exceptional company!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Henry View Post
    I bought a new Tom Bihn brainbag in 2001 and it's still good 12 years later (as are all my other Tom Bihn bags). The only slight snag was a partially broken clip for the waist strap. I asked about a replacement to be sent to the UK and expected to be quoted some horrendous price. How wrong I was! Beau simply asked me to measure the broken clip and then, lo and behold, about a week later, an exact replacement arrived completely free of charge. How many companies would offer such a stupendously high level of service? I am very, very impressed.
    Beau is simply amazing. I have had similar wonderful interactions with him.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0