Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By nukediver
  • 2 Post By Darcy
  • 3 Post By moriond
  • 1 Post By nukediver
  • 7 Post By nukediver
  • 1 Post By bltkmt

Thread: Aaaaaarrrgh!! I missed out on the bag I wanted!!

Aaaaaarrrgh!! I missed out on the bag I wanted!!

I have been eyeing a Nordic Dyneema Smart Alec for about a week and decided I'd go for it tonight, after I finished just one more load of laundry. WHY DID I WAIT?? THEY'RE ALL GONE!! AND IT'S NOT EVEN ON BACKORDER!!

I really really really am mad at myself now. Grumble grumble.....going off to sulk in a corner now....
    Last edited by nukediver; 10-28-2013 at 07:45 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I think there might be one left.... Beau would know for sure!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    I have been eyeing a Nordic Dyneema Smart Alec for about a week and decided I'd go for it tonight, after I finished just one more load of laundry. WHY DID I WAIT?? THEY'RE ALL GONE!! AND IT'S NOT EVEN ON BACKORDER!!

I really really really am mad at myself now. Grumble grumble.....going off to sulk in a corner now....
    Wow! they certainly didn't last long. I wonder when they actually sold out, since I'm always suspicious about how frequently the web site updates over the weekend. The only thing about the recent offerings is that I really, really wish they would pair Nordic with a lighter color interior in bags like the Smart Alec and the Synapse 25. Steel Dyneema is lovely for the color combination, and in smaller bags like the Synapse 19, or open style bags (e.g., shop bags, Swift) that's fine. But it would be so awesome to have the Nordic with a light interior - like Wasabi or Solar. @nukediver many commiserations.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I think there might be one left.... Beau would know for sure!
    I'm calling as soon as you open! :-)

And thanks to Kyle, the last Nordic Dyneema Smart Alec is on its way to NJ, yay! You would think I'd learn to not wait until the last minute :-)

This happened to me too - twice! with the Nordic Swift and the Navy Cadet.

Minus the happy ending. Happy for you, though, nukediver :)

I'm still waiting with fingers crossed for the reappearance of the Nordic Swift and the Navy Cadet

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    I'm still waiting with fingers crossed for the reappearance of the Nordic Swift and the Navy Cadet
    Would be great to see the Nordic Swift return. I snapped that bag up when it first came out, along with the Shop Bags and Synapse 19. Go Nordic!

I have a Nordic Smart Alec that I will be selling once I can get my grubby mitts on a S25 in Black Dyneema!
    --------------------------------

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bltkmt View Post
    I have a Nordic Smart Alec that I will be selling once I can get my grubby mitts on a S25 in Black Dyneema!
    You might want to let Tlactme know whether it has the new attachments for use with the Cache with Rails.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    You might want to let Tlactme know whether it has the new attachments for use with the Cache with Rails.
    Thanks, but I am not sure he/she is looking for a Nordic Smart Alec?
    --------------------------------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0