Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Go Bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Jill View Post
    Now I am convinced that we have *everything* in Seattle! A Go center??!!!
    Yes we do! :) The Seattle Go Center is one of four outside of Japan sponsored by the Japanese professional Go organization, The Nihon Ki-in The others are located in New York City, Amsterdam, and San Palo, Brazil. The Go centers were founded by Iwamoto Kaoru as a way to spread the game into the west and further cultural understanding between Japan and the rest of the world.

If anyone is interested in learning more about Go, feel free to PM me. You can also drop by the Go center any time, visitors are always welcome. I'm usually there on Tuesday nights and would be glad to show you around.

Bump

Time for my annual Go Bag bump!

To be fair, my wife really wants the camera insert to come out first and I understand that people have limited window of use for the Diaper Bag so that gets priority, but I don't want you to forget about the Go/Gamer bag.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks, RedBeard. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Me, too!

I'm also eager to see this bag go to market!
    Cheers,
    Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0