Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Aristotle
  • 1 Post By dnarud13

Thread: The Future- Scented Fabrics

The Future- Scented Fabrics

Evening Guys.

With the advances in olfactory technologies nowadays (coupled with me tripping on a tent earlier today at REI whilest enjoying a can of pork and beans, making a mess and also hitting my head on a plasticine gopher....) it hit me. Scented fabrics!! Who amongst us hasn't been walking around with our Synapse thinking "Hey this is great- but the one thing missing during this whole walk...the one thing that would make this time sublime.......is the smell of pie a-la-mode!!!!..." I know I'm not the only one! It opens up a new world, doesn't it?With the free time I currently have going on due to my subsequent hospital stay I can lay here and let my mind wander...

Themed trips are now possible in a way so much deeper than before. A hamburger scented Super Ego for a trip to Hamburg? How about a hot dog fragranced Side Effect for a field trip to Frankfort? The mind reels, doesn't it? The aroma of bacon coming from a Brain Bag? (Sure it's not a good choice if traveling amongst vegetarians, but they are probably weak from not eating meat and shouldn't cause any trouble.) How about a Bacon/Toast combo there? Couple that with some Mayo scented organizational pouches and its a feast on feet! (Added- I'm obviously hungry else I'd come up with something other than grub scents....Pudding. Stat!!)

I'd write more but some guy in a white coat is yelling at me. More later.

What scents would you all like to "see" in your favorite Tom Bihn gear? Hmm....?????
    Last edited by Aristotle; 04-04-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    Aeronaut, Synapse, Imago, Rubber Chicken, Momma, Poppa, and Baby Cafe Bags, eight other pouches/cubes/bags....more if I looked...

"Build a Man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a Man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life" ..... The Wisdom of the Ages, Mainly from Tuesday. 2013

The smell of clean linen ;)

It's the spray I use for my bathroom and it's so nice hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    ... they are probably weak from not eating meat and shouldn't cause any trouble...
    Omnivore humor; love it!

I want the smell of leather. Wish TB would do this.

What is it about dead animals?...
    [2003] Brain Bag (w/Snake Charmer & 3 Monolith/Brain Cells)
    - [2010] Aeronaut (w/Absolute, 1lg/2sm Packing Cubes, Travel Tray & 3D clear cube)
    - - [2013] Co-Pilot (w/ Cache, Clear Org wallet, S.O.S., 3D Clear & mesh cubes, Passport pouch)
    - - - Small dyneema Shopbag
    - - - - Various TB stuff (organizers, straps, whistles, etc.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0