Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Absolute Shoulder Strap by itself?

I LOVE my absolute shoulder strap!! I got an Empire Builder w/ a Brain Cell and an Absolute Shoulder Strap for Christmas last year, and while I love them all, I think my favorite part of the whole deal is the strap! It's SO comfortable when I've stuffed the bag with my laptop, lunch, a ton of papers, and the sundry usefuls I carry in the outside pockets.

I'm a musician and I carry a garment bag holding my tux and shoes to gigs a lot and since I got my Empire Builder, I've taken to using my Absolute Shoulder Strap with that bag on days I need it. I'd love to be able to buy an absolute strap by itself to use with bags other than my Empire Builder.

This has given me another idea though - I'd be surpised if it hasn't already been requested. A Tom Bihn garment bag! I have a pretty decent heavy duty Samsonite bag right now that I picked up at a steal of a price from a store close-out. MY major gripe with it, though is that it's heavy as all get out - why the absolute shoulder strap is so good with it.

There's a challenge - a high-capacity, foldover/hang-up garment bag with space for a few suits, a pair of shoes, and extra stuff, that is durable and not heavy!

Oh, please, please... pretty please?

Volunteer Moderator

Cool

Thanks, don't know how I never found that.

Duh.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Absolute Shoulder Strap is incredibly popular.

The accessories category on our site is a bit hidden. We'll be debuting a new home page in the next few weeks that will feature more updated navigation.

And thanks for providing that link, Just.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    :)

New look, yay!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0