I took my new Aeronaut to Paris in February and I must say that I think it has changed my life in regards to travel. I love this bag.

I wish I would not have been lazy in taking photos but was in a hurry to unpack and then have been so busy that I haven't been able to make this post. For this trip, I took the Aeronaut with two large packing cubes. I wore a pair of jeans, underwear, socks, tshirt, cardigan sweater, coat and my heaviest shoes to travel in. In the Aeronaut, I packed the two cubes with the following: 1 pair gray khaki's, one pair corduroy slacks, 3 tshirts, 3 button down long sleeve shirts, 1 sweater, 1 pair lounge pants, 2 pair underwear, 2 extra pair of socks, extra pair of shoes, toiletries and charger/converters. I also had a small shoulder bag with camera, kindle, passport, wallet, etc.

It swallowed up more than I actually needed and I loved living out of the travel cubes for a week. I am going to use this bag for everything now which mostly entails driving to the beach or driving to visit relatives. I also have two small packing cubes and the Absolute shoulder strap which is how I will carry the bag for domestic travel.

On an interesting note - I was a bit upset that I was forced to check it on the way back. I think that had to do with my wife and kids getting us flagged for weigh in because they all traveled SO heavy. The carry on limit was 12.something kilograms for total bags on Air France. My Aeronaut weighed 10 and my shoulder bag weighed maybe 3.1 so they forced me to check it. Fortunately, it arrived on the carousel in Atlanta none worse for the wear.

Thank you Tom Bihn for showing me the light on one bag travel. It really felt good!