Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Tlacltme
  • 2 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By daisy

Thread: Navy/Iberian Love

Smile Navy/Iberian Love

So, my Navy/Iberian family has been expanding rapidly as of late, and yes, I owe you all some family pics :)

The first N/I family member was the Tri Star...then the Aeronaut. Later last year, an N/I Synapse came to join her Black/UV Synapse sister. I use the N/I Synapse daily, it houses my novel-in-progress.

Then, late late in 2012, I was thrilled when a N/I Smart Alec made its way to the family.

But, 2013 may be THE year of Navy/Iberian! With great excitement, the Swift was offered in this combo! (She's here!) Then the Co-Pilot! Eeek! To my great excitement, he just arrived last week! (Yes, they all have genders.) And now, tonight, I see the Western Flyer can be pre-ordered in N/I! Ufda! Egads! Hurray!! (run and hide, little credit card)

I think Tom and crew have me figured out: If they build it in Navy/Iberian, it will come...to my house :)

Thanks, TB Crew!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    But, 2013 may be THE year of Navy/Iberian!
    Could very well be. We're making the new, bigger Synapse in Navy/Iberian.... and I think the new Side Effect, too.
    Tlacltme and darbs like this.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

@Tlacltme, congratulations on your Navy/Iberian TB collection. I, too, love N/I - but the only piece I have in this color combination is the Aeronaut. That's because, except for the Tristar, the N/I combination was not an option when I bought my bags.

I wish that TB make bags in nordic dyneema/iberian combination. The combination will be close to my favorite Navy/Iberian, but with the lighter weight advantage of the dyneema material.

Darcy, the tip that the new side effect will be available in N/I is exciting. My wish list keeps getting longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Could very well be. We're making the new, bigger Synapse in Navy/Iberian.... and I think the new Side Effect, too.

yay - I've just ordered a Navy/Iberian Synapse ... just couldn't bring myself to go past it for the weight advantages of the dyneema only bag. A matching side effect would be perfect.
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    yay - I've just ordered a Navy/Iberian Synapse ... just couldn't bring myself to go past it for the weight advantages of the dyneema only bag. A matching side effect would be perfect.
    Now if only they'd pair Nordic with Iberian, we'd have a very similar color combination and the lower weight! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Sold and sold!

Hurray hurray hurray! Putting in my pre-order for the N/I WF today...now to start saving pennies for Synapse's big brother and the new Side Effect....

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My N/I Synapse sees the most use of all my N/I stuff and it literally brings a smile to my face EVERY day...

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    Now if only they'd pair Nordic with Iberian, we'd have a very similar color combination and the lower weight! :)
    Nordic/Iberian would be very nice but I gotta say, the ballistic Navy is SOOO beautiful. There's a luster to it that cannot be captured in photos. I LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    I have three items of iberian in my order - also a shop bag in Nordic so soon I'll get to see Nordic in the 'flesh'

The cordura was also a factor in selecting this particular synapse .. I quite like ballistic nylon and dyneema but my fav. fabric is still cordura - my first tom bihn bag was my original plum ristretto. I lugged that thing all over europe for 8 weeks and it still looks like new.
    List under construction ....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0