Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Larger Pocket Pouch(es)?

Lightbulb Larger Pocket Pouch(es)?

I love the concept of the pocket pouch. There are some items that need to be quickly accessible without fumbling with a zipper. I would love to see the pocket pouch available in more sizes. At least one large enough to accomodate an iPhone or a smart phone? And maybe one sized for glasses?

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    I second that!

How about a pocket pouch the size of the small padded pouch so that I could slip my wifi modem in and hang it inside my Co-Pilot? Better still...an option for a padded pocket pouch? :)
    Melissa likes this.

Jay
    I would like this as well, especially a pocket pouch that can fit an iPhone 5.
    Melissa likes this.

Looks like there's more folks who'd love to see this! Barely a week after I asked the same question, we've got some more folks asking. Maybe that's a hint?!?!? :-D

Here's the other thread: Pocket Pouch question
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Dyneema Pocket Pouch, Clear Dyneema Pocket Pouch and Clear Ballistic Pocket Pouch.

Great for ID, bus/train/ferry/spacecraft passes

The Dyneema would be a great addition as a treat pocket when one has a ball in the Citizen Canine main compartment.
    Lani and Melissa like this.

I'd love other sizes -- although this size perfectly fits the iPhone 4 without a case, leaving enough of the top up to pull it out easily.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

A phone-sized Pocket Pouch would be awesome for using with the Swifts. You could clip your phone to the O-ring in the top of the Swift and it would be really easy to get to.

It would be especially nice if there was an option sized for larger phones, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieScratch View Post
    A phone-sized Pocket Pouch would be awesome for using with the Swifts. You could clip your phone to the O-ring in the top of the Swift and it would be really easy to get to.
    That's exactly what I would want one for!!!
    Lani likes this.

I agree a phone sized pocket pouch would be amazing! But I did want to also note that in the Swift and Little Swift there are smaller (phone/wallet/waterbottle) sized pockets created by the front and rear sections when they overlap on the sides of the bag. It's a slip pocket like the pouch pocket and it's seated deep enough within the Swift to keep things put. The fact that it's a part of the side of the bag keeps you from the digging through the bag syndrome, of what happened to my phone. Just sayin' if you wanted to try that out as a solution for keeping your phone handy in your Swift.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Solutions that don't require new accessories are simply not as sexy as those that do.

Nli
    I only recently became the owner of a couple of Swifts and, even more recently, discovered those pockets when something disappeared into one of them. I wish the stitching were reversed, and the openings reduced a bit, such that those pockets appeared on the OUTSIDE of the Swift. For my purposes they would be highly useful there. Nonetheless, I LOVE the Swifts.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    But I did want to also note that in the Swift and Little Swift there are smaller (phone/wallet/waterbottle) sized pockets created by the front and rear sections when they overlap on the sides of the bag.
    I had not yet noticed those pockets in my Little Swifts! Thank-you for mentioning them.
    Aeronaut; Synapse 19; PCBP & other packing cubes; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 4 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 3 Travel Trays; 2 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Light; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 3 x small Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; 6 x Clear Organizer Pouches; Padded Organizer Pouch; Pocket Pouch; #4 Knitting Pouch; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

I prefer the "hidden" pockets on the Swift on the inside because that's my secret hiding place for chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    . . . And maybe one sized for glasses?
    Sized for regular- sized eye glasses, mid-size sunglasses abd gumongous sunglasses! And lined in ultrasuede that gleans the glasses. That would be super.

Meantime, loving the ideas on this thread and using my pocket pouch as change collector in my TB bags!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0