Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Larger Pocket Pouch(es)?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bunchgrass View Post
    I prefer the "hidden" pockets on the Swift on the inside because that's my secret hiding place for chocolate.
    Thanks for the idea.....earlier this week, someone found and ate my secret chocolate stash, so I've been trying to think of a new hiding spot for it.
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    But I did want to also note that in the Swift and Little Swift there are smaller (phone/wallet/waterbottle) sized pockets created by the front and rear sections when they overlap on the sides of the bag.
    I have the Little Swift, and although there is a small overlap inside, iit is too small for an iPhone, or even the mini OP. unfortunately anything I try to tuck in to the overlap just falls out. Even coins won't stay in there. I have the cork Little Swift, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Please, Tom, make more pocket pouches?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0