Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By bbpmdj
  • 2 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By bbpmdj
  • 1 Post By Fat Crip
  • 1 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: My Search has ended?

Cool My Search has ended?

OMG! Do you have any idea how many websites I've been too? How many ugly bags I've looked at? For the past few months I've searched high and low for a good looking bag for my EDC, including my BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Everything that I've looked at has been way to big, way too small or just plain ugly… Then I found this website and when I saw the small cafe bag I said; "Hello gorgeous where have you been all my life?". I just wish the small black cafe bag had a yellow interior. Looking forward to purchasing my first Tom Bihn bag... Just wanted to share!

Kind Regards,

Jerry

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Welcome, Jerry! Glad you found us.

Have you seen the Small Cafe in Black/Wasabi? Wasabi is more green/yellow than yellow, but it's right in there...

Name:  smallcafeblackwasabi.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  38.9 KB
    Lara and bbpmdj like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Welcome, Jerry! Glad you found us.

Have you seen the Small Cafe in Black/Wasabi? Wasabi is more green/yellow than yellow, but it's right in there...
    Hi D'Arcy! That was a quick response... Yea that could work. I was thinking about something in a bright yellow:
    Name:  bright yellow.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  7.3 KB:
    bbpmdj
    Classic Dance/HiNRG
    BlackBerry PlayBook DJ

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Wasabi is my favourite colour. I've been using a steel/wasabi iPad Ristretto as my EDC carry for a couple of years now and, other than needing a long over-due wash, it still looks great. The iPad Ristretto would be one to check out for you too. It's a little more expensive, but it has a padded, protective slot for your tablet, better organisation in the front section and, best of all, you can swap to the TB Absolute Shoulder Strap.

Oh and welcome to the site!

Eric
    bbpmdj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    Wasabi is my favourite colour. I've been using a steel/wasabi iPad Ristretto as my EDC carry for a couple of years now and, other than needing a long over-due wash, it still looks great. The iPad Ristretto would be one to check out for you too. It's a little more expensive, but it has a padded, protective slot for your tablet, better organisation in the front section and, best of all, you can swap to the TB Absolute Shoulder Strap.

Oh and welcome to the site!

Eric
    Hi Eric, Thanks for the idea. I will look at the Ristretto. I'm kinda of a minimalist that's why I like the small cafe... Thanks for the welcome seems like a good group here... ~ Jerry
    bbpmdj
    Classic Dance/HiNRG
    BlackBerry PlayBook DJ

Funnily enough I don't have any cafe bags, but I recently bought a medium one for my wife and it has made me want a small one in Dyneema - I love the 400d Dyneema fabrics - but I want a different colour, so I'm hanging on to see what happens... wasabi 400d Dyneema :) :) :) or at least a wasabi lining?

What ever you choose, I'm sure you'll love it!

Eric
    bbpmdj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    What ever you choose, I'm sure you'll love it! Eric
    Wow, you might be right! I just took a look Ristretto for iPad, what a great looking bag. I think you've changed my mind. Time now to start saving my pennies.... Thanks Eric!
    bbpmdj
    Classic Dance/HiNRG
    BlackBerry PlayBook DJ

No problem, glad to be of help :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0