Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Proctor
  • 1 Post By tCook
  • 1 Post By JLE

Thread: iPad Mini + Cache + ID = perfect!

iPad Mini + Cache + ID = perfect!

Just a quick note about the cache for iPad mini -- it's fantastic, it works with or without the Smart Cover, and the best surprise of all:

It fits absolutely perfectly in the front (zippered) pocket in the ID messenger bag.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but it absolutely made my day :-)

b

And fits perfectly in the two inner rear pockets of the CoPilot and the small inside pocket of the Smart Alec! TB design genius evidently or iPad mini designers are fans of TB bags!

It also fits in the front zippered area of the Ristretto for iPad! Don't ask why I have an iPad Mini and a Ristretto for iPad, okay? Just go along with it ...

Just realized I wasn't terribly clear -- I mean the front zippered pocket under the flap, not the zippered pocket on the flap of the ID.

Do your iPad Minis have the Apple Smart Cover on? I call it accordion cover :)

And do you know if an iPad Mini with the Smart Cover fit in the Medium Pouch?

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Do your iPad Minis have the Apple Smart Cover on? I call it accordion cover :)

And do you know if an iPad Mini with the Smart Cover fit in the Medium Pouch?
    The Cache will fit the iPad mini with the Smart Cover on. In fact, I prefer the snugger fit.

And a medium OP can fit it with room to spare, even with the Smart Cover on.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0