Like Tree12Likes
  • 7 Post By sofapug
  • 3 Post By dorayme
  • 1 Post By bunchgrass
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: Mini Shop Bag

Talking Mini Shop Bag

I would like to put in a request for a mini shop bag.

I love the shop bags and have a few around all the time, but sometimes I just want to carry a few things (e.g. books, DVDs, gadgets) or have something to put them in before chucking them in a bigger bag and have often found even the small shop bag too big for that, and I would need to look for other alternatives (probably some stray plastic bags... very sad). Then I find myself thinking, wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a smaller shop bag!!!

I wonder if this is something that would be useful to others as well?

The mini would also make a great reusable gifting bag, lunch sack, and kids activity bag. Seeing as how I live all things shop bag, I think there definitely is a need for a mini sized one!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Great idea! The only reason I do not have a shop bag is that I think it's too big for what I usually get at the market. Sign me up!

Yes yes. A mini shop bag would be an excellentl addition to the shop bag family.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    The mini would also make a great reusable gifting bag, lunch sack, and kids activity bag. Seeing as how I live all things shop bag, I think there definitely is a need for a mini sized one!
    Tees no longer suitable for wearing make great upcycled fabric gift bags.
    I got a Twilight Zone moment thinking I already posted a similar in response to one of Dorayme's post.

Of course I would be delighted to have Shop Bags in any size!

The Large has contributed to a much healthier way of eating since we got it last Spring.

I hauled all of my Farmers Market goods today in shop bags. The pockets were especially helpful when I couldn't find my reusable mesh produce bags( now to tear down my car and kitchen to locate them). They kept my tomatoes and onions safe. I did however have my beet bunch put into a plastic produce bag to prevent a tragic staining accident in my UV LSB.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I hauled all of my Farmers Market goods today in shop bags. The pockets were especially helpful when I couldn't find my reusable mesh produce bags( now to tear down my car and kitchen to locate them). They kept my tomatoes and onions safe. I did however have my beet bunch put into a plastic produce bag to prevent a tragic staining accident in my UV LSB.
    I kept the old travel bags for things like potatoes and other goods which could be spilling or staining .

Since we have started to "share the last bunch of lettuce" and lot more of the diet is vegetable and fruit, I need to whip up the Steel LSB to double our fruit and vegetable buys.

I really need to check the nearby retailer which carries both brand of juicers you are using. I will most probably start with the cheapest.

Backpack, one other thing, I have no personal experience, but a recent interwebs research led me down a path to look further into the Ninga Master Prep Pro. It is not USA made, but neither is the Breville. I plan to get one for our Travel Trailer because I doubt Tom is going to make me a travel case for my Vitamix, and I don't want to be with out the ability to make smoothies, especially when the business of travel tempts me to choose more convenience and unhealthy foods. I have started a food revival in our home and I don't want to go back!

Lots of people who own Ninga blenders really love them. I don't think it will do the fine blending the Vitamix will do, and it doesn't have variable speeds or the tamper, but the reviews indicate it may be an affordable second place.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0