Lux bag ... new colors?

Hi, I would love to see some new colors for the Lux. Sage would be fantastic! ;-)

I second that - I would LOVE a LUX in Sage!!!! (Hopefully they will also bring back Sage as an Aeronaut color choice - Then I could get matching bags!)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Everyone loves Sage! What is it about Sage that you like?

Part of the reason the LUX has such a nice shape is that it is made out of Ballistic Nylon, which isn't available in that many colors. To get some of the nicer colors in Ballistic, we'd have to have a custom lot of the fabric dyed and made for us, and that would mean ordering a lot of fabric! So it'd have to be a color that everyone would love.

So, if you could pick one color to add to our Ballistic Nylon palette and the LUX, what would it be?
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I just thought about making the Lux in sage, since it is available in ballistic nylon for the Aeronaut.
    But apparently, you don't manufacture that many Aeronauts in sage to make it worth while.

I still vote for sage, since it's a more interesting color than black or steel, but not as glaring as crimson or kiwi.

I still vote for sage, since it's a more interesting color than black or steel, but not as glaring as crimson or kiwi.
    You hit the nail on the head. Exactly why I like the sage color.

Sage is my favorite too! I hope that you make both the Aeronaut and the LUX in Sage.

The reason I like Sage is that it has much more personality than titanium or steel, and yet like those two colors, it will go with almost anything! Call me a "fashionista" if you must, but Kiwi and Crimson would clash with too many things in my wardrobe!

As I said previously, I would LOVE the Lux and the Aeronaut in Sage!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0