• 6 Post By yeb90
  • 1 Post By kellie16
  • 4 Post By Moose
  • 2 Post By yeb90
  • 3 Post By TavaPeak
  • 1 Post By Moose

Thread: Why didn't anybody tell me?

Why didn't anybody tell me?

I really should be studying for the art history final I am taking in an hour and a half, but I just opened the box with my indigo Brain Bag and Plum Side Effect and needed to post right now. The indigo is nice, but the plum is gorgeous! Why hasn't anybody told me before how beautiful it is? Well, now I'm telling you. Anybody who is fond of purples with just the right amount of red in them, plum is the way to go (I'm sure aubergine is great too, but I have not yet seen it in person). This is my first time seeing the plum in person and from the pictures online it just never seemed all that special. Those pictures certainly don't do the color justice! I understand how that happens. I wanted to send a picture of the Side Effect to my mother, but the second I held up the camera, everything that makes this color special, more than just another purple, seemed to vanish. Well, it looks like I'll probably be sending back the indigo Brain Bag in exchange for plum.

I totally agree with you about the fabulousness of the Plum! I have a Plum/Wasabi LCB and SCB for my weekend EDC and I will have in my hot little hands come Wednesday a Plum Field Journal which will carry the ultra organised contents of my life ;) I am very much hoping that the not-yet-released but highly anticipated 'Pilot' will come in Plum (with a Wasabi dyneema interior - ooohhh! Excuse me whilst I fan myself!). Plum is rich and gorgeous and never fails to make me happy when i use my Plum TB goodies.
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

yeb90,
    Wait till you get the plum and aubergine together. Purple lovers heaven. Ask me how I know.
    Moose
    Last edited by Moose; 01-06-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Wait till you get the plum and aubergine together. Purple lovers heaven. Ask me how I know.
    I am dying to see aubergine in person. From the photos it looks absolutely gorgeous. I really should have ordered something small last time I placed an order, sigh.

It's a funny thing. I never really thought I was a such a purple lover. I was always more of a blue person. However, recently I just seem to be gravitating towards purple for many of my purchases. I am a little worried though because my grandmother is a purple fiend. I fear she may begin stealing my possessions. :)

When I was young, my grandmother told me that people who liked purple were crazy. Count me in, I guess.

Moose....we're askin'!

Well, I am the proud owner of a few plum pieces, a few ultraviolet pieces and for Christmas I bought myself a aubergine Tri Star. When my special gift arrived it too was aubergine. I now have a bit of both plum and aubergine. They all go well with my purple shoes. I really like kiwi and plum together too. My next order will contain a aubergine Kit for sure.
    That's pretty much how I know,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0