Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: No More Solar?

I love solar too. My original bag, a Steel/Solar Tri-Star was only used once, because it wasn't quite big enough if I added running shoes. I will probably be putting that up for sale at some point. Right now I have an Aeronaut in Steel/UV that is my indispensable go to bag. I like the contrast, but really miss the solar from my first bag. The UV was an attempt to be a bit more daring with the colors. I have many pouches, stuff sacks, and other accessories in other colors, including a few in wasabi. I have to say that I love the variety.
    Steel/Ultraviolet Aeronaut, Steel/Solar TriStar, Black/Steel Checkpoint Flyer, Steel Packing Cube Backpack, Steel Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Solar Travel Tray, Snake Charmer, Pouches, 3D Clear Organizer Cube, etc.

Hey folks -- A few people have sent me private messages asking me about the unused Navy/Solar Western Flyer I've got stashed. Since there seems to be some interest, I'll might go ahead and post it on eBay or something. When I do, I'll definitely let you know. I also have some other TB items I'm not regularly using, so it may be a good chance for me to post those as well.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

i know this is a dream, but a black cordura/solar dyneema MCB would be great

+1 Solar (it's so happy, especially in the grey days of winter) but also like the sheer variety of colors available
    spamjam likes this.

Solar is too good and too young to be retired
    Please bring it back
    spamjam likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0