Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Going to TB Store Tomorrow!

Aubergine is beautiful. I may have to give some unused pouches as gifts so I can get the new color :D

Everything looks so nice. I too tried an Imago in Steel/Cork/Wasabi and it didn't quite work for me, my son now has it. Aubergine/Hemp makes me want to give it a second chance!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Now remember, with your complement of stuff, when you fill that grocery tote, you're only allowed to buy eggplant!!!
    Janine and kmcg like this.
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dwright17 View Post
    My friend and I had a great visit with Katy and Brian yesterday. I am now the proud owner of an aubergine/hemp/steel Imago! I also bought wasabi and aubergine pouches to go with it, as well as an absolute strap (of course).
    Congrats on the new Imago; I had a feeling that The Aubergine would be a killer color combination with the hemp, so thanks so much for taking pictures:
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Aubergine looks fantastic with neutral fabrics like the hemp of my Little Swift.
    I emailed Katy just before I put in my Little Swift in Aubergine order to ask whether she'd seen the new Imago combination, but at the time they hadn't made up the bag yet. It looks beautiful. Hope you really like your Imago this time around. Great colors on the pouches!

moriond

Oh WOW. That Aubergine is gorgeous! Wish I had waited. [I'm trying not to let my Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago hear me say that.]

Quote Originally Posted by TavaPeak View Post
    Oh WOW. That Aubergine is gorgeous! Wish I had waited. [I'm trying not to let my Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago hear me say that.]
    I'm sure there are outfits that the Navy would work well with that the Aubergine would clash with and vice versa... just saying ;).
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I'm sure there are outfits that the Navy would work well with that the Aubergine would clash with and vice versa... just saying ;).
    Katy, you are sweet and a tad evil. ;-) Lucky for me, my husband does not see the Bihn bills.

I'm holding out for a no-logo Aubergine/wasabi Swift. Hope they're in before my trip to Kauai in December...

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TavaPeak View Post
    The only thing that would have made that Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago combination even better would be a lighter shade for the interior color. The Wasabi makes finding things in the bag really easy. I wish they could use a shade like the lining of my Hunter/Cork/Sage Imago. The sage is actually a silvery sort of steel that would also work really well in the color combinations, but provide a lighter interior. (I hauled out all my bags to check color and fabric combinations when I got the Aubergine Kit. And now I can say thanks to the folks at Tom Bihn for sending it to me, and to Katy for her great note and card!)

moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 10-10-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling of Katy's name - darn virtual keyboards!
    Katy and TavaPeak like this.

Wonderful pictures! I'm so glad you were able to get to the store and have all that fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dwright17 View Post
    My friend and I had a great visit with Katy and Brian yesterday. I am now the proud owner of an aubergine/hemp/steel Imago! I also bought wasabi and aubergine pouches to go with it, as well as an absolute strap (of course). As promised, here are some pictures. I'm glad I took these with my great camera rather than iPhone. The colors came out very true to life.
    -So- gorgeous, I am drooling just looking at my ipad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0