Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By s_clarsach
  • 1 Post By lonestar6
  • 1 Post By Darcy
  • 4 Post By Darcy

Thread: Aubergine or Wasabi Brain Bag?

Aubergine or Wasabi Brain Bag?

Any chance we can get some colorful brain bags? Or at least a colorful lining?
    Black/Aubergine/Wasabi would be beautiful.
    Thanks.

I'll second that...

All in favor type Aye.

Aye

Aye to both.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Maybe! If there was another color of Brain Bag added to the mix, it'd likely be Indigo.
    moriond likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

It would be interesting (at least to me) to have an understanding of the process of determining which colors are selected for which bags - for instance why the brain bag colors are the ones chosen... (The one I ordered arrived in my office today... alas I did not arrive in my office as I had to be out of town.... but tomorrow....)

Quote Originally Posted by rabergnc View Post
    It would be interesting (at least to me) to have an understanding of the process of determining which colors are selected for which bags - for instance why the brain bag colors are the ones chosen... (The one I ordered arrived in my office today... alas I did not arrive in my office as I had to be out of town.... but tomorrow....)
    It's usually a combination of colors we (Tom and the staff) choose, feedback from you guys, and then, which colors end up being most successful. We like to give a wide variety of color combinations a chance, but if they don't take off, we retire them so they can make room for new color combinations or even new designs.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Maybe! If there was another color of Brain Bag added to the mix, it'd likely be Indigo.
    Any possibility that the brain bag be made in one color (except for the back panel and straps), just like the camouflage version?

Thanks.

Due to popular demand... the Brain Bag is now available for pre-order in Black/Indigo/Steel and Black/Plum/Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Any possibility that the brain bag be made in one color (except for the back panel and straps), just like the camouflage version?

Thanks.
    Hmm! It might be a possibility someday, but not anytime soon.

Hmm! It might be a possibility someday, but not anytime soon.
    Wahoo! Thatwill be awsome!

Due to popular demand... the Brain Bag is now available for pre-order in Black/Indigo/Steel and Black/Plum/Steel.
    **Squeal**

Thank you, TB folks! What wonderful news! For those of us with, ahem, eight kids who aspire to (eventually) get them each a Brain Bag in a different color this is fabulous news indeed!

@dorayme-they heard our wish for a plum Brain Bag! Wahooo!

Awesome! Now I know what bag to get for Z. I need a faster savings plan.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Woah! Another TB bag on my list!

My husband is so aware of the TB presence in our house, last night he made a TB joke!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0